Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thinking back

So, I am comming up on my hs 20 year reunion and it has caused me to think back about things I did, people I no longer see and it has been making me sad. Are we not suppose to be happy about seeing old friends? Maybe it is the sadness that I didn't keep up with them or that they didn't care to keep up with me. Anyway I'm tired of this, either I will decide to go and be happy to see those that want to remember me or I won't go at all. I refuse to let those people that choose not to keep up with me make me sad. OK now that is done.

So I walked Jeana to school this morning and had a fascinating conversation about mist and evaporation, I don't remember contemplating mist when I was 6 years old did you? Of course I don't remember a ton from kindergarten. I remember learning about Monarch butterflies and carpooling with , Travis, Susie, and Greg. I remember David talking about his Dad the doctor and show us a stethoscope, years later I find out his dad was a eye doctor and feeling let down. Oh and the number one thing I remember from kindergarten is Micheal M. saying if you give me a penny I will show you my bellybutton. lol that still makes me laugh to this day. Thanks Micheal you will go down in history.

No comments: