Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sickness

Well last week Jean has some horrible cold/virus that turned into a sinus infection. She then was better 3 days (still on antibiotics) and bam she got something else. A horrible vomiting virus with a fever. I know it was horrible because she shared it with me and I had it on Saturday. Nasty!! and I could barely leave my bed. I am feeling so much better today. I had to cancel a cookie booth, going to work and volunteering at church Sunday AM. I felt so bad calling a cancelling all those things but there was NO way I could even leave my bed. Every time I got up I would get dizzy, and have this huge heat wave hit me and then start feeling sick to my stomach, and you know what happens after that! So but I just wanted to get on here and say Brian has gone to get a new Car to us. Really it's a car my DEAR, DEAR Daddy has (he bought it at a garage sale, so like him) but he is letting us have it and pay him later. Well he told Brian $600 but he told me he didn't care if I paid him at all. Brian says I'm to do all the negations from now on. lol So Wheeeee no more driving all over town dropping everyone off!!

No comments: