Friday, July 24, 2009

VBS

So, I have been too busy to post lately, I have been up to my eyeballs in VBS prep. and the whole shmer. We had a great week, we made train frames, whirligigs, Aussie sheep, crocodile prayer reminders, and a boomerang bead necklace. I will try to put pictures on here tomorrow but I am so tired from being so busy everyday for 2 weeks now that I just want to veg. for a while but I have to take Jeana to a swim party tomorrow but that should be fun anyway. But I was so glad to have lots of time with my daughter Jana this was the first year she got to help in VBS instead of being a kid and going to vbs and was very proud of how hard she worked. We have some excellent awesome teens willing to give up a lot of their time to work for the Lord. It was exciting to see them grow in that way this week and exciting to see, all the kids learning more about their relationship with God.

No comments: