Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whew!

I didn't realize how busy I have been until I described all that I had been doing the last month to a friend. Since VBS we have had 2 guest and painted a bedroom, Now we are gearing up for back to school. Also, I am keeping my friends little 3 year old for the next 2 days. We will see how that goes. She is a super cute little princess and my girls love her so we should have lots of fun. Now that said it is time to vent!!! Today we got in the mail a extra list for school. Never mind the list that we already picked up at Wal-mart. This list had 2 times the stuff as the other one. That wouldn't have bothered me except that I had already bought school supplies on the TAX FREE day. I hate that they leave things to the last. They know we have this tax free day every year, why why can't they send this list before that day???? OK now I have ranted, I better go so I can watch, Jon and Kate plus 8. I love that show!!!

No comments: