Monday, September 15, 2008

Misc. Meanderings

I haven't been on for a while, I 've been busy getting back into the school routine. I've also been helping a friend get ready for her foster child. Believe me there is a lot to do.
I realized the other day I talk but no one listens the first time, it's getting annoying. Why, Why, Why do I have to say change your clothes, 3 times every Sunday after church, it's not like it's a new thing. I have been making my kids change out of church clothes after church since birth, did they think I was changing my mind NOW?? Ok thats my rant for the day. I also have hurt my arm. It hurts mostly in my elbow but really all the way down from my shoulder into my fingers. When I make a fist it hurts in my shoulder. Fun huh. My husband thinks I pinched a nerve. Last night I decided to clean out the toy box, I don't know why that struck me as important then, but I started but didn't finish. Our toy box is a haven for stuffies and babies. All who have not been used in at least 5 months. So I thought I will get rid of these and combine this haven with the baby doll tub in Jeana's room. Yes we have more babies. But I made this huge pile and then, chickened out. I couldn't decide who was loved more than another one. So the pile sits till I come back from bible study. When I was trying to decide to toss from the babydoll tub yesterday, I had a doll that Jeana almost never played with and thought I will toss this, she said hey I love this one and started playing with it. I thought great that will be in my house for another year. Oh and no it was discarded on the floor about 4 hours later so I think it might disapper today while she is at school. So I will take some pics to you will see what a Large decision this it.
dolls from toy box and discarded doll
dolls from Jeana's doll tub and doll clothes.

No comments: