Monday, September 1, 2008

I haven't posted in a few days I've been trying to spend more time with my kiddo's and keeping my house clean. But... Its not going so well. I have been having a lot of allergies and not feeling so good. I have had to use my inhaler before I go to sleep and then I have trouble sleeping or staying asleep. Then I fell asleep two days this week in the middle of the day because I was so tired. I took the kids to the park tonight, but we ended up leaving because this whole band of teen boys were monopolizing the slides and Jeana didn't feel comfortable playing with them around. We went to another park and that was better but I was creeped out by a man just watching all the kids. Maybe he was harmless, but maybe he wasn't. Anyway I kept a close eye on my kiddo's and he was still there when we packed up to go home. I know it is sad that I thought bad of this man I didn't know, but I have to watch out for my girls ya know? Well I have to put the dry rub on the ribs and put them in the fridge for tomorrow. Sorry you can't taste them they are super good, even if I did make them myself.

No comments: