Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I can't quit thinking about it.

Well while everyone was busy watching election coverage yesterday, I was not. I spent some time with my kids and then decided to watch a show on the satelite that would not get interrupted 50000 times with election updates. I was interested in the outcome but my watching it for hours would not change the outcome. So as I was watching the TV in my living room I saw a small shadow pass across the doorway. I wasn't sure what I saw or if I even saw anything but I got up and looked under the chair and found nothing when I moved it. Then about 30 min. later I saw something dash again. This time I SAW it and I was sure. It was a MOUSE. If you know me you will understand why I am upset. I think mice, are the most foul things ever and can't stand to know that one or more may be in my house. Now that I know I saw it, I freaked and started picking things up and moving them up high and puting things in tubs. I sat there and watched the place that I saw it run and saw it go back and forth at least 2 more times. OH yeah so much better than watching the election coverage. The last time I took a flashlight and looked for where it went and determined it went in the hole where we turn on the gas for our fireplace. So I put a very heavy tub on top of that and have not seen the little vermin since. I hope it dies a nasty death and all it's little vermin friends hear of it and run far far away from my home. That being said I went to my closet and put all my clothes on the top tier rack so that nothing was handing down. At the old house, we lived in a big field and we had a horrible trouble with mice. One got in my closet and climbed up a long dress that hung down and chewed down my favorite sweater, then they chewed up the hems of 4 other dresses and left their mark on countless other things. I threw away almost the entire contents of that closet even when some clothes were fine. I just couldn't wear them . So Now I have a two tier closet and everything is on the top because they just creep me out. They can get about everywhere and chew on anything. I have all my pictures in heavy Rubbermaid tubs because of the last invasion. I called my husband and told him to get poison, traps, gas I didn't care but to bomb them back to the stone age.
So today after work, I come home and check my email. I found out someone I graduated with has passed away. This makes me sad. I look up on google the circumstances and get very angry. This person was mowed down with a car. Someone decided they were mad and plowed into a group of people and killed 2 men. What gives them the right to take some one's life like that. I hope they lock that man up and toss the key. Well I the more I think on it the madder I get. I know the Lord will take care of it so I need to let him. I would never take matters into my own hands or I would be like that person that hit Dennis. Please pray for his kids he had 3 and 2 of them under 10 years old.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We had mouse issues -- A ballsy little mouse! Finally, he got caught in the dog food and is now history...

Jkhb said...

Oh, all the stories I could tell you they are bad! At the old house It was crazy. We finally got rid of them because we allowed a snake to live in the garage. I told Brian as long as I didn't see the snake and it stayed in the Garage. We also had to use poison in the house but the snake kept them out of the house after we got the ones out of the house.