Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Day gone by.

We found out about my grandfather's pet scan. The email about it was super complicated but the short version is that he doesn't have any cancer in his brain he has some small places in his neck but the most of it is in his stomach area. They are going to do some mild form of chemo, suppose to have mild side effects. It will last for at least 2 years.
My brain is kinda fried and I can't think of what I was going to write about a few minutes ago. I realize that I missed a step in my sewing project and now it is making more sense. Amazing huh! I'm really proud of Jeana she got 3 jewels tonight at awana. That is a lot of bible verses said. She has been working super hard on it this week. Well I should go to be so I'll get more done tomorrow. I have 2 projects going and I need to finish them up quickly. One is my daughters costume and the other is Mamaw's photo album. I didn't find too much to use on Tuesday. But spent too much time looking at old photo's. I will look at the albums tomorrow and scan some to use. It would help if I could remember what I did with the book that I am going to but the pictures in. I know I put it in a place that I thought I would remember but I DON'T. I that note maybe I will sleep on it and remember in the morning. Anything is possible.

1 comment:

Jkhb said...

Sorry, I guess I was really tired judging from the mistakes in this. Guess I need to write in the daytime!