Monday, October 27, 2008

Coughing, Coughing , and more you know!

Well if you can't tell by the title of this post, I'm sick, I feel like I have been hacking my lungs up all weekend and doesn't seem to help. I have taken breathing treatments and Mucinex till I am fed up with it. I didn't go to bible study because I thought everyone else would like to HEAR the Video. My poor husband, I doubt he got any sleep the last two nights and he never said a word. He just hugged me this morning. He even started to make his own lunch with out me asking him too. I told him I would do it, I mean everyone wants their lunch laced with cough germs right? My parents were here this weekend and we had a pretty good visit with them, we took Jean and Jana to see High School Musical and had a lot of fun with that. I still like the first one better but it was a pretty good conclusion to the others. There were some highly funny parts. Well I better get off here I have to fix some one's costume for them, and find a old picture of me with my siblings for my grandmother's album. I only have a few, my Mom has more but I don't think she is really into looking right now, she look so tired this weekend. This whole thing with my grandparents is dragging at her. It would help if she lived in the same town, but she tried to get them to move like 6 to 7 years ago when the house next to her was for sale but no my grandfather wouldn't do it. I want to say this now, I love my grandfather BUT he has not once done anything to help my aunt and Mom to make taking care of them easier.
Oh and my parents were here because it was Jeana's birthday. Friday I ordered a cake Jeana wanted a Halloween type cake and I was not into coloring a bunch of icing and piping pictures on the cake, she wanted ghosts and I couldn't find any ghost to stick on it like rings or toys that would do. So we went to order one and told the lady, we want it Halloween with purple frosting and orange piped trim. We want a spider web and spiders and some ghost maybe. Well went I went to pick it up it wasn't anything like I said it was not all purple and orange it was airbrushed instead with a small hint of purple and had these creepy trees and small little ghosts. NO Spider web, no orange trim the only thing that was right was the Happy birthday Jeana, I was so mad, but the lady said her cake decorator didn't show up today and so we couldn't get it fixed. So I took it and Jeana said it was cool but I was still mad. I mean what is so hard with purple and orange??? well I must go take some more medicine and hack some more...

No comments: