Monday, December 22, 2008

Baking the Superpower!

While cleaning up from dinner tonight my youngest started talking about if everyone was a superhero in our family what power they would have. She said she would have super speed, her sister would have superpower of fire, and her daddy she said would have super strength. Jana then asked Jeana what about Mom? She said "well Mom bakes great so she will have super baking power." So I said how's that work? LOL Do I bake people to death or bake for them till they explode?!! Later she said I would also have the power to move things with my mind. So now I can throw my baked goods at people with my mind! CRAZY! So what am I to be called? Wonder Bread Woman?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I like Wonderbread Woman!!!

Kim said...

You inspired me to cook my pumpkins and puree them. Now they are in two ziploc baggies in the freezer waiting for me to getting into another baking frenzy.

Kim

Jkhb said...

My pumpkin bread recipe makes two loaves so you have one to eat and one to give away. My kids are always checking, we get to eat one of those right???