Thursday, December 11, 2008

Potty talk....

Ok, so I have been around kids for a long time, and I have been baby sitting, working in pre-school area of some sort since I was 12 years old. But the other day, I heard something new, in fact it cracked me up. I was taking a little girl to the bathroom and she said. The potty likes the LEMONADE I made for it! I totally was cracked up. I mean I have heard many euphemisms such as, visiting Mrs Murphy, inspecting the rear tire, the head, tinkle, making bubbles etc. But I never heard of making the toilet some LEMONADE. Every time she says it it makes me laugh, kids are so funny! Well I better get to bed, I have to work tomorrow and no telling what will be said next! I'm also so behind in any Christmas shopping, and I am feeling apathetic towards going, no clue why. So instead of getting ready for Christmas on Saturday, I am chaperoning a bowling date for my 13 year old and her boyfriend. Last week we spent some time with him and he seems to be a nice boy and we got to meet his mother, so I will tell you more soon.

No comments: