Thursday, December 18, 2008

I stuck my big foot in!

So tonight was my work's Christmas Party/Secret Pal party. We have been giving secret pal gifts since the beginning of Oct or so and tonight we revealed who they were. I could have died, but I just sat there with my fake little smile and thought did I say that to her or was it someone else? This is what I'm talking about. Sometime before thanksgiving I had a conversation with someone at my pre-school about how I hate secret pals and that I ALWAYS have the suck one. Yes, I used those words. I said more about it too. Now fast forward to tonight my secret pal was the person that I teach pre-school in the room with and I think I told HER that! I can't believe I said that to her. If I did because I can't REMEMBER who I told that to. What a big dunce! Everyone said the same thing to me when they saw me at the party. HEY, your wearing makeup! So I must go now, I still have some goodie bags to fill for Jeana's party and I have to make more white pretzels because the girls make a huge mess with the ones they made and were ungiftable. And just so we are clear, I STILL hate secret pals, and I STILL get the SUCK one! lol

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, good! I thought I was the only one who said stuff like that!